To use Accorto Time and Expense, a Salesforce License and a Resource record is needed.
You can use any (paid) Salesforce License - in addition to full licenses you can use restricted Force.com and Chatter Plus licenses (w/o access to e.g. opportunities, cases, ..). You can use also Portal Licenses (e.g. for external consultants). The user needs to be assigned to a Profile with access to Accorto objects.
You add the Accorto License via
- Go to Setup > Build > Installed Packages
- Click on the Manage Licenses link for the Accorto package
A resource provides the link to user. A user can have multiple resources for billing purposes (e.g. manager and consultant on the same project).
A resource can also be not linked to a user, e.g. roome, vehicles, etc.
To add a resource, there are multiple options
- In Tab Resource click New and create the record
- and select the user
- From User window
- Go to Setup > Manage Users > Users - and select the user
In the Custom Links section, click on the Create/Update Resource link and a resource is automatically maintained.
(If there is no link, you can add it via Edit Layout for the user page)
- Adding multiple users
- In Accorto Tab Welcome (or T&E Workbench)
- click on the Manager link
- click the [Create Resources from Users] button and resources are created for all users who do not have a resource record.
Multiple Resources per User
In the Resource Tab maintain planning information like
- Cost per hour
- Capacity in hours per day
- Days per week
- Capacity in hours per week
For Payroll Processing, maintain information like
- Payroll Code
- Payroll Period Limit (max hours to report)