A checklist is usually a simple list. We provide Task sequences.
The Checklist Editor allows easy definition of dependencies via point and click:
To define a sequence link
- click on the From Checklist Item (Rectangle)
- then on the To Checklist Item (Rectangle)
You can delete a link by clicking on it and confirming the delete.
When a Checklist item is selected, you can
- change the duration by entering + - or the right/left arrow keys
- open the Checklist Item Editor by hitting Enter or double clicking on the Item
- click again or hitting esc to deselect
When a Task has multiple Prerequisites, the task can be started when
- the first of the Prerequisites is complete ⟹⟫
- or wait for all Prerequisites to be complete ⟹▮