The time entered can be rounded up to e.g. 15 minutes. This might be especially useful for Check In / CheckOut or FastTrack (i.e. where you start/stop the time working on a particular item). It helps adjusting for setup/wind down time.
Time rounding can be based on the Time+Expense "From Source" field, e.g. Manual, Mobile, Case, Import, ... for one or several sources - or ALL for all sources.
The rounding up is based on the Rounding Factor; here are a few examples of the relationship of factor to minutes:
Example: if the Factor is 0.25 (i.e. rounds up to full 15 minutes)
- entered/captured: 2.5h - no rounding
- entered/captured: 2.6h - rounded up to 2.75h
- entered/captured: 2.7h - rounded up to 2.75h
- entered/captured: 2.8h - rounded up to 3.0h
Rounding is applied when you save a Time+Expense item, which is not approved.
In Setup > Custom Settings click on Manage Accorto Settings
for the Default Organization Level Value update
- Rounding Source - enter the From Sources, e.g. "Mobile, Case" or "ALL"
- Rounding Factor - enter the rounding up factor, e.g. 0.15